Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] some ideas

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 12:10:32 PM
I'm not sure i'm in a right place but anyway. Just move it if needed. (Bad english--->French inside smiley: smile Hope you will understand what I mean)

I play a little yesterday and saw some things that I think we can improve.

1/ For the hero. You have to click on each one to compare them quickly. It's not very handy.

Maybe you can just add arrow on the window. Just like you do for the planets. By the way, we

can navigate between each hero before hire one.

2/Just an esthetic idea. In the ship panel (military). Is it possible to have a 3D view of the ship (like now) but in movement.

The ship can turns on itself and we can better appreciate the design. And the ship can be placed on a support like a model.

3/When you want to colonize a planet. Is it possible to have a little animation. I mean right now a window appears showing

the planets and ask wich one you want to colonize. When you select one nothing happens. You just colonize it. Maybe you

can add a little aninmation like the planet you selected come front of the other. (sorry, english description is really hard, frustration

inside)

4/Sometimes you can't colonize a planet. It's write in red that you don't have the requirements. Ok well, can you add a popup or

an icon showing wich tech we need.

Thanks a lot for trying to understand me smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment