Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] An idea about colony ships and running away.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:19:24 PM
Could stacking colony modules on a ship be applicable, e.g. so you could put two on on and carry 2 populace and create a two populace colony that will hopefully grow from an outpost to colony quicker. Though this could require more programing to insure you can build such a ship. Other approaches could be using 2 colony ships on one world or allowing colony ships to act as populace transports or create a populace transport ship or module.

Another thought is a run away card for combat or an evasive card which would give your ship(s) a chance to flee or survive combat at the expanse of dealing damage (if any).
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:22:19 PM
Interesting. I like the idea of colonizing a planet with more than just 1 populace. What if you could send some population from one of your other planets onto a colony ship that you then send to colonize another world? Could that work?

Also, I really love the idea of being able to evade in a fight, specifically with colony or scout ships. It's like bam your in a fight, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them from raping your colony ship. smiley: frown
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:30:57 PM
+1 to the idea of a "running away" option. Or at least the mentioned evasive card. It's a bit annoying not to be able to save ones scout or colony ships
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:37:06 PM
BlazerMortis wrote:
It's like bam your in a fight, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them from raping your colony ship. smiley: frown

All i can say to this is....

Oh and i Agree smiley: smile.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:57:45 PM
Running away should always be in games like this. Glad to see its getting included later smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 10:11:10 PM
I totally agree there should be transporters. This could be a normal ship which can be shot down. Perhaps the population also gets a bit unhappy for a while if they are transported to another star system.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment