Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

"abandoning colony" option

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:10:44 PM
Hello!

I'm stucked with some star system i've taken from ennemies, because population is very mad at me!! And i can't erase all and begin from the start with it... So what about adding an option to solve this problem? Is it expected?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:16:27 PM
It's expected from them to be very mad. Since they belong to another empire and you just invaded their homes. And another factor is that your empire and home planet itself is very far away. So get a union and negotiate some terms to end the strike smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:21:17 PM
Don't worry. The population will eventually get used to you, and return to their daily duties. Takes around 20 turns I believe.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 8:46:21 PM
Yes, I agree. It would be very useful if you change your mind or feel like your losing more than gaining from a planet/system.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:11:42 PM
If this option had to be implemented, I hope there will be diplomatic consequences. (You're talking about genocide after all)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:19:50 PM
ethoril wrote:
If this option had to be implemented, I hope there will be diplomatic consequences. (You're talking about genocide after all)

Well, what about just placing the population on ships and placing them somewhere else?

Edit: Forced relocation
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:32:37 PM
It's just a game you know^^ If YOU you don't want to erase a colony, don't do it, that's simply^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 9:48:00 PM
Randeng, I DO want to smiley: wink

I just want to be sure Horatio will hate me cause I killed 3 654 784 of his clones smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 5, 2012, 11:31:37 PM
ethoril wrote:
Randeng, I DO want to smiley: wink

I just want to be sure Horatio will hate me cause I killed 3 654 784 of his clones smiley: wink

Better get that cloning machine working again then! Hahaha!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 12:24:27 AM
What would be cool is if you abandoned them (not kill them) and they started a new faction that you could call peace with. They'd probably hold a bit of a grudge, though.

+1 for abandoning systems regardless, though. So long as there's consequences.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment