Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite Suggestion] Spinning Galactic Map & More

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:27:12 PM
I bought the Empire edition two days ago. I come from a Pax Imperia, Imperium Galactica background. These are some of things I'd like to see added to ES.

Galaxy View - Spin Map holding LC & RC buttons

Empire Name - I want to use my own Empire name, "Canadians" for example

Empire Avatar - I'd like a choice of avatars for my Empire picture and the addition of new avatars in the diplomacy screen

Research Tree - 3d icons for the tree

Ships - The choice of ship hulls at creation. ie; using Horatio ships as United Empire

New Species - Add a couple of avatars with no species designation and then let players customize them with name and Empire name.

Save Game - When saving game I would like to be able to name my save, "War1" for example
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:55:47 PM
I'm not sure I like the idea of selecting different ship hulls for each Empire. I feel like the aesthetic for each set of hulls fits the Empire quite well. In addition, this could create a fair bit of confusion when playing online. I agree with the rest of your ideas though.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 3:11:35 PM
I believe (not sure, I'm new here) that they are including a create your own civilization type deal for the release.

I would like to see more to do with the galaxy map as well. Maybe pressing the mouse wheel allows you to spin the galaxy around on an axis, going around or up and down to view the galaxy.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment