Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestions] I have couple of cool ideas

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:52:32 PM
I think that maybe when you strat invade a star in the solar system there is need to be something cinimatic like in the space battles. i can't say the planet will be conquerd in a turn but the first wave or something. and maybe buildings and such that you build you can poistion them on the planet. cities and such a liitle more deatiel. maybe it is too complex i don't know. the buidlngs idea is for the posible thing of raiding sending stealthy ships behind enemy line to sabtoge their prodction or defneces and such .i know that this idea can devolpe nicley and will add a lot of coll content to the game (maybe customize soilders unfiroms landing crafts and such)

*JUST REMEBERD MAYBE ALSO POSSIBLITIES TO HAVE A SORT OF SHIPS THAT CAN LAUNCH SOILDERS WITH YOU INVASION WAVES INTO THEIR SHIPS TO TKAE CONTROL OF THE SHIP ?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 3:49:24 PM
I'm sorry, but english isn't my main language. As a consequence it's very very hard to read sentences without dots.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:22:12 PM
VieuxChat wrote:
I'm sorry, but english isn't my main language. As a consequence it's very very hard to read sentences without dots.
ok i edidted add some ctex word and the dots you needed
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 4:34:03 PM
Thanks smiley: smile

You can add invasion modules into your ship designs. All the visual details will need more work from the devs, and I don't know if they have the intention to do something more appealing than what we have. They want the player to focus on the grand-strategy.

I, too, would like some options while you're besieging other systems.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 7:08:08 PM
but why no it will attract a ton of crowd visula make the first imperrision and will ad d tons of fun to the game
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment