Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] originally posted in German "Dont blame my Translation*

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 1:45:02 AM
Manual Camera Controls in Battles

Fleet Repair Function Orbit or Hangar or Both

more Planet related Statistics "Ressources in disposal" "Planet's population number(in Millions)"

Another view of stellar systems such as the

Ecliptic and logical planetary orbits around the sun as the central star

Each planet, "according to its surface structure" in the correct distance from the central star

Options for manipulating the sun to support Terra-formed planets

Example: Magma Planet -> Terraforming -> Arctic Planet "The relative Distance from the Sun has not changed, making the process even reverses

Planetary shields, or atmosphere generators ---> to support and maintain the Terra-formed planet

After terraforming the planet has changed environmental condition, but without having changed its relative distance from the Sun.

Artificial modification of the central stars gravity to assist the planet to support them in their new state. or for any tactical reason

Collapse of a solar system to make it unusable

Sun -> Gravity Manipulation -> collapse to a black hole / / white dwarf with serious effects on the planetary system

and corresponding countermeasures.

Rename Option in particular for every single Planet

Asteroids and comets can be used as weapons

Blockade option for planet

Blockade option for Interplanetary routes

Blockade option for wormhole paths

more galaxies in a game simultaneously (with the possibility of a galaxy collision)

what makes the game more interesting

NPC Races (Lowtech) possible Trading Partner / Slaves / Mercenaries

Of course randomly generated disasters (optional) gamma-ray bursts / supernovae / * comet / asteroid showers / Coronal mass ejections sunspot flares * / pulsar / black hole

Ship graveyards of past battles as a unique technology suppliers in the vicinity of dead zones Keyword neutron star

OriginalPost ---> http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/showthread.php?803-Suggestion-Ger
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 2:00:57 AM
i forget one....or two

Ammunition System

Crew System

different Types of Engine´s Atomar/Puls/whatsoever + FuelSystem

more Tactical Cards and indirect control in battles

persistent and varied struggles

remove of the timeFrame in Battles
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:16:43 AM
Regarding your last point: "remove of the timeFrame in Battles"

I always asked me why a (round based) game force me to fast (rash) decisions referred to the choice of auto or manual battle and the choice of tactic cards. At the clash of the enemy fleets there should be enough time for the player to choose auto or manual battle (just remove the timer). And at the start of the battle a player should choose at least the first tactic card before the battle phase timer starts. I see no reason why there are only a few seconds for the player to choose the right card(s).
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 9:11:14 AM
"Manual Camera Controls in Battles" YES. I had a terrific view of the side of my ship - close up, while some other ship I didn't see blew the crap out of it.

I wish I had seen the ship that took it out.

smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment