1)I´d like to see Starting Points where you can place your Allies in the Multiplayer, like Company of Heroes so you can attack from begin the others and concentrate your power and not to have to search each other first.

2)Then Ambient Objects like Nebulas or Asteroid Field can they have an Effect like less power in engine or shields or gives damage in an asteroid field or the bigger ships don´t have much accuracy to destroy the little ones.

3)System Defends like Mines or Stations would be awesome smiley: wink

4)I played most of the time so 50 rounds and then i wondering (I know Alpha) that the science or better the weapons doesn´t need any hyperium anymore or titanium 70.

5)I hype my friends to buy this game but as long as no multiplayer integrated they wouldnt buy it ^^

6) The fights are really mindblowing ^^ but you know the TV Series Battlestar Galactica? The Camera is there i dont know (cause my English is bad) better. The Camera is most of the time at the action but i´d like to see more of the real fight or the little fighters if carriers there starting out of the ships, or if my rockets hit them (like Battlestar Galactica in the First Season where they hit by a nuclear weapon) smiley: wink

7) I can´t retreat in the fights or by beginning at the fight so i never flee and concentrate my fleet by an other planet

8) I find it good that you need a resource to build a ship and if you were blockaded you cant build this ship types anymore, remain on this way ^^

9)Planet Pictures are all the same (if the same type of course) can it give another pictures for the sizes, like small have another one than big planets of the same type?

10)I´d like to see changes an the planet surface if colonized or not, or see the aurora waves or something like that.

11)And like before i´d like to see BIG Carriers and fighters ^^, and more difference by the weapons hmm how i say that every empire have its own weapon favorite weapon type and look, other colours of the weapon fire and a little more sharpened

12) The Music is very nice but i miss a little change like by battlestar galactia online if you are in a fight it changes faster gives adrenalin and slows down at the end of it (hopefully you know what i´m mean ^^)

13)A better Fight Tutorial just explaining the battle cards which one is better for that and another one is better for this, oh an more battle cards ^^

14) Has a Hero an effect of the battle?

15)I know to early for that but Ground Battle is very interesting to me^^

16)The Diplomacy Screen is very good i never seen a similar or something like that ^^ but cease fire would be nice to have it not that the other empire declare war just in the first two seconds if i met them

17)More Approval things my Empire is most of the time unhappy (my taxes are not so high XD) and Effects for Approval like if you loose a fight (first encounter) loss of approval

18) Academy= I have a picture in my head (dont know how to explain clearly in english) just more heroes to add, and one imperial like this hero is the chief of the whole staff and gives you empire wide bonuses or malus and the rest you can take for fleet or planets

19)Balance and tweaks i know later (in Beta?) ^^

20) i created an universe that my arm (4Armed spiral) is seperated from the rest and no whormholes there to connect them (after 50 rounds i get it)

21)http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=BhZQEvg1V0Y&feature=player_embedded i know this is not endless space but if you see this video the scanning phase for the holo hud it would be intressting to see the military strength of the enemy at the beginning if you have a scanning unit with you and the explosions like the nuke hit him thats what i meant earlier the sounds mute and the ships exlode just like this way ^^ and The Camera follows the little fighters in the ship hulls like the scene at Star wars at the death star (cinematic scenes would be intressting)

So enough chit chat and critized smiley: wink

Sincerly DivineDivinity