Yes, totally agree
Yes, but adding modifications
Not at all!
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 9:59:27 AM
Hello!

I want to submit you my idea of creating new kinds of "units" like spies or assassins.

Yes, scout can be a kind of spies but they aren't visible. Then, with spies, you can explore and collect informations about fleets (to know ships stuff, number, class, etc...), about a star system (defense, hero, buildings, etc...), killing other heroes ( not "killing" but wound them, like after loosing a battle, but you wouldn't be allowed to heal them), trying to start revolotions (decreasing a star system happiness), and with every action, a percentage of success/fail and maybe spy's death!

What's your oppinion?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 10:01:28 AM
If I remember well, espionnage was in the early designed but then was scrapped because they couldn't do it nicely. They still want to do things right, so maybe in the future ?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 10:03:48 AM
i hope because it would be good to wound a governor before invading the system, and gather informations about huge fleets before attacking them!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 10:06:52 AM
Id like an espionage system, but more abstracted then actual spies and assains, afterall i will be controling countless billions, i care not for the a single guy.

Funding offencive and defencive operations should be enough.

You know, becase sometimes your best of friends, can be the worst enemys.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 11:10:51 AM
+1 for an abstract, "intelligence funds" based system. Maybe even add different agencies? Like internal/external security, or military intelligence. You could also consider to be able to appoint heroes as head of said agencies.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment