Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Polish on visabiliy research rewards

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 1:19:06 PM
Hi,

It's not clear either on the tech tree what each reward is for compleating the research. either on the research map nor on the research 'cards'. I'm suggesting sub iconson the map, that show what sort of advancement you will gain:- ship component, battle action, system facility, diplomatic choice or gameplay mechanic (larger fleets). Similarly a border on the cards that hints at these possability on the research card. As it is, the tech tree is very hit and miss, you don't really know what your researching until you've seen it before or can guess. While this can be intreguing initially, it can be very frustrating (e.g. not knowing how you get some fleet battle cards to play during combat).

Graphicly, I'm aware that overlays can be a pain in the but, maybe internal frames on the research cards rewards/unlocks to signify how they are implimented would be easier.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 1:21:56 PM
If you zoom all the way in and hover over the icons inside the tech it explains what you get when you research that tech.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 1:31:06 PM
Derp, not played fully zoomed in.. oops. Maybe expand the fully zoomed in popup to other zoom levels on mouseover, or add the popups to the researched items.

Edit: So it has. I really need to make sure I'm awake before posting on forums. smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment