Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Alert on hostile entering system / Invasion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 3:13:29 PM
i've been playing a few rounds during the weekend, and one thing that started to annoy me after a while was that i was never notified when a system is threatened. I had pirates invade my systems quite regular and basically the only chance to see that it was happen was looking in the complete system list each turn.

Whenever something is build, even if the queue is full you get a notification, something like that should pop up when a hostile fleet enters one of your systems,

or at least when it starts invading.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 3:15:25 PM
+1 / agree, there should be more warnings and/or messages showing that there is happening something unusal
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 3:24:00 PM
It's been brought up before a few times and generally people agree. Hopefully it will be added at some point.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 3:25:03 PM
Ugh yes! I hate happily managing my empire and hitting the end turn button, then suddenly a wild enemy fleet appears and attacks my fleet without me knowing. Then the battle goes into auto-mode because I hit the end turn button and didn't see their fleet. Warnings would be great, maybe just an alarm sound and/or a little message on top telling you where and who.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 4:49:38 PM
I definitely think most of us are in agreement that we need notifications for invasions.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment