Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Next unmoved fleet button

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 6, 2012, 8:45:37 PM
Hi,

A button wich cycle through fleets with remaining movement points should be useful, Space empires and galactic civilizations 2 makes it with space bar, which is good.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 2:16:48 PM
+1, when my empire grows bigger it would be helpfull not to forget a unit to move.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 3:05:55 PM
This would be useful especially on a multi-front war which all my games end up being.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 4:58:28 PM
I often "lose" a ship or two, and in my first game, i did try every keyboard key to find them... So, yes, please, add this !
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 6:23:52 PM
I usually don't want to move all my fleets in one turn. You can always find them from the fleet overview also.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 8:00:26 PM
Checking the fleet screen every turn for moves remaining is a chore.

Btw is there a way to select a fleet on the galaxy view from the fleet management screen?

edit: double-clicking does the trick, but I can only get it to zoom to individual ships, not grouped fleets of ships.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 4:11:15 AM
+1. Also, I usually have a number of fleets on system defense, which are never going to move, or rarely. I would prefer to skip these in the cycle. Many games have a "fortify" button on fleets. If you click "fortify", you can still move the ship normally. But the cycle of unmoved ships skips these. Helps a ton.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment