1. I think sensors should display ships by class instead of command points, 2 corvettes are not an equivalent force to a cruiser, but theres no way to know.

2. Knowing the enemy has 5 command points in a fleet is helpful, knowing that they COULD have 11; i.e. 5/11 seems like tipping their hand.*

3. Similarly, perhaps after a battle, or maybe only with a victory in battle, some information on the technology an enemy has researched, and just used against me would be cool, like an after action report?*

If I know they are using lasers or missiles, which I dont think I have anyway of knowing if it is an automatic fight? I would know I need to change my defenses. Instead of only knowing that the defenses I HAD didn't do so well, some reason why would be helpful.

4. I think I may have read it somewhere, so if I have, this is just a +1 to it, but it needs to be MUCH harder to change current research or build. all overlap of industry or science points are lost due to an errant or overzealous click. For example, I could have had 2 technologies done in a turn, but as I click dragged across the tech tree to shift click the next and add it to queue, i accidentally clicked a wrong tech, and lost my queue, as well as the stored up points in that last turn of tech number 1.*

4a. same loss of excess if current build is removed.

4b. Similar loss of move points if a fleet, especially scouts, that have no where else to go until they reach that next planet. Some sort of CIV-esque 'hey, this unit still has move points, are you SUPER sure you're done? would be helpful**Along with a corresponding sleep, or sentry, or defend order, so i can tell them to stay put, and the game will skip them as far as remaining move points.

5. A notification that a system CANT finish that colony ship because they are too busy starving to make babies to put on the ship, would be helpful.**rather than sitting at 999 turns on the colony ship. Or perhaps my slow to grow but quick to build system can build the HULL of the colony ship, and then it can be flown two systems away and populated at a more baby friendly system?

6. Tabbing through fleets would be super. The fleet screen shows the system they are at/headed to, but thats not very helpful with randomly generated system names.

7. Tax rates by system would be helpful, even if its a technology to be researched. If 9 out of 10 systems are ecstatic to pay me, why should i force them to pay less, just so system sadface feels better about paying less taxes?