Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[SUGGESTION]Some suggestions.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 6:32:32 PM
Hi, i don't know if there's already suggestions like this, i did use search but did not find anything relevant.

#1 Admirals yelling at people: i think that would be awesome, just imagine a guy yelling "main batteries, open fire!". Quotes would be dependent on action cards you choose. They could also yell some generic stuff like "Eat this!", "We must withdraw!". Also i am not sure how this could be implemented i.e with deck view or without. (could use some epic camera motions)

#2 Fleet formations: i think that would add some variety to battles, also each formation could provide different bonuses. OR formations will change depending on which card you choose f.e: offense forms a triangle, defense forms a straight line or wall. Formations could be dependent on type of maneuver, f.e: first basic offense card forms a triangle, second forms a cube. Also formations could be manually issued.

#3 Ability to settle battles peacefully without spilling even a single blood drop. Also could be issued depending on how much both fleets have ships left or how powerful another fleet is or both.

#4 Ability to withdraw: dependent on armor and speed of your ships, you loose some ships while withdrawing. The faster they are, the tougher they are, the more chances your fleet going to run away without losses.

#5 More diverse damage system (can't really tell what it is yet).

#6 Much more engaging music during battles, dependent on size of fleet and what kind of ship classes are used in it. F.E giant cruiser makes music more scary and aggressive, while light class ships make music more swift.

p.s sorry for my bad English and maybe suggestions. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 6:38:04 PM
There is an ongoing discussion referring to #1 here: /#/endless-space/forum/27-general/thread/7563-com-chatter-oneliner

#2 This has been suggested, but there have been several different idea of how it might be implemented, if you search around I'm sure you;ll find some different interesting suggestions.

#3 This is a good idea, could be dependant on species also, such as have Sophons being more likely to end peacefully, while the Cravers and Hissho would likely never want to do so.

#4 If I remember correctly the devs have said that this did exist, but that it was not really appropriate in this Alpha release because the AI just liked retreating from everything... COWARDS!

#5 Various people have made suggestions on changes to the system, but what will actually happen and what system might be best is still uncertain.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment