Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Customize Ship 'guts' and add 2 Ship Classs

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 9:47:10 PM
i would love to be able to customize where all the parts inside the ship go. you could even add to the games experience by making the position of the parts ether increase, decrease or not add to the parts points. like, if you put a bridge at the rear of the ship it might be -points sensor range due to not being able to see. et cetra

And pleeease add a Carrier class, most of the good Sci-fi Space games ive played like this have at least one ship that plays a supportive/fighter role.

This goes with the carrier class, what use is it without fighters? i can picture the ship launching a cloud of these at the enemy ship. I imagine that the flack turrets would pick off some of them during the battle, just like missiles. but the fighters might cause continuous minor damage, unless a offense card was played making them target something important. or a defense card is played recalling them for missile/fighter protection. i also imagine the carrier would have rather large amount of tonage. and be expensive...

last but not least, would be nice to be able to target individual ships, then target sections of the ships, like the engines, or the hull, or the bridge, et cetra.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 10:21:28 PM
This has already been suggested and a summary list of improvement is listed here. If you feel certain ideas not rasied or have fresh ideas then please refer to this discussion thread
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment