Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] More Ship Models

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 3:53:39 PM
I've seen suggestions about adding more variety to ship models by adding weapon specific launcher hardpoints. Awesome idea. +1

But in general I'm a little bit bummed that there is only 1 model per class/size. I mean almost all 4x space games from the MOO series to Gal Civ to SotS have different models for ships of the same hull size/class (different sections in the case of SotS). I'm loving this game so far, but wish there was more variety in ship models so that I could choose a different style for my missile destroyer versus my kinetic destroyer, as an example.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 4:01:00 PM
jfjohnny5 wrote:
I've seen suggestions about adding more variety to ship models by adding weapon specific launcher hardpoints. Awesome idea. +1

But in general I'm a little bit bummed that there is only 1 model per class/size. I mean almost all 4x space games from the MOO series to Gal Civ to SotS have different models for ships of the same hull size/class (different sections in the case of SotS). I'm loving this game so far, but wish there was more variety in ship models so that I could choose a different style for my missile destroyer versus my kinetic destroyer, as an example.

This has been suggested and posted on the summary list under Tech/Mod here. If you want to discuss this further please do so here
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 4:01:59 AM
Thanks, but respectfully, I don't see this on the list - which is why I posted it. I'm not talking about bigger classes or even more classes. I mean more ship models from the developers - not mods. I'm just making a suggestion; having more than 1 model/design available for a given hull size/class is kind of standard in the genre. I think the devs should consider the same. That's all. Thanks.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment