Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Hide System Upgrades

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 8:42:49 AM
For my taste the list of possible system-upgrades gets rather long later in the game, and I find myself mousing over the same Item again and again, just to realize each time it's the defense-upgrade I won't need on science-system back at the edge of my empire.

I would really love to be able to hide those techs on a per-system level, keeping the list clean and. This would also shave some seconds from searching a newly developed tech on every system.

An alternative would be filter-buttons to only show upgrades with an influence on Food/Industry/Science/Approval/Trade...

Am I alone with this?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:37:09 AM
No, you're not alone smiley: smile. That build box gets rather crowded when you've researched most of the trees.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:42:13 AM
The screen is bigger than that box, perhaps a different graphical representation would be possible. Filtering would be nice, sorting would also be nice.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:54:42 AM
If you have any suggestion or ideas you need to submit them to the discussion thread link here. They may appear on the summary list linked here for the Dev team to consider.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment