Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] fleet stacking, space stations and fighters

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 7:56:12 PM
hey guys just a quick suggestion after a few play throughs having mutiple fleets in one system (destroyers for example) to then find one AI fleet oblitorate the lot. Personally i felt like my 30 ships or so in multiple fleets should be able to work together defending a system against 6-7 enemy ships?

also on a side note coming from a heavy background from x-com, sins, imperium galactica etc is there a possability to get some space station defence for systems for example? or even some sort of carrirer for fighters?

thanks guys

mill
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 7:58:03 PM
I think that home system fleets should get the advantage of +1 power or something per fleet stacked in the system. I mean that makes sense. Well sort of.

It would kind of be like artillery.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 10, 2012, 11:21:58 PM
A command point bonus when you outnumber the enemy would be nice. Raw firepower bonuses should be left to some sort of artillery support module.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 7:06:49 PM
This point is being discussed in a number of threads. My feeling is that the CP limit is good. Space is big. If you want all your ships to coordinate in an organized way, you need to invest in the tech for that.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment