Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Various Upgrade proposals

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:07:23 PM
Hello,

After completing 2 games, (20h games approx), I would like to propose some upgrades :

* When a space battle implies the same race, it’s difficult to see which fleet belongs to the player. It would be great to have some ships customization

* When you select a destination for a fleet, it would be useful to indicate the number of turns needed to reach it.

* Fleet has no form up system and it’s impossible to protect a weaker ship (hiveship/colony/scout or any specialized ships like invaders for example) with other ships.

* Even at war, enemy fleet can ignore our fleet and go through a system where there is an invasion. It could exist some game mechanics to avoid or to help (scout) going through such blockade

* Ships like scouts should not be able to make a blockade on a full system

* Horatio ships are a bit ugly compared to terrific Carvers ones.

* Gunships are cool, but it would be wonderful to include also small space craft like drones/bombers/fighters (as Sins of the solar empire/Eve Online). In terms of cinematic it could be really interesting

* Battles cinematic are almost the same (same start). Is it possible to include more variety?

* I don’t notice a major impact of BATTLE ACTIONS compared to automatic battles. Could we have proof of efficiency/unefficiency (for poor luck) of battle actions at battle report?

* During manual combat, it would be awesome to see turrets animations (like Eve Online).

* There is no secret/specific weapon/tactics for each race. I mean really unique damage category. Maybe it could be included as race specific battle actions.

I hope this could help.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:44:11 PM
Some of your suggestions have already been raised. If you feel yo have any suggestion or ideas feel free to submit them to the discussion thread link here. They will appear on the summary list linked here for the Dev team to consider. Lol dont compare this game to Eve online smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment