Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion]Faction Hero

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:19:33 AM
While voting for the (awesome) heroes on G2G a thought came upon me: what if you were allowed to custom-make you own "faction hero" at the beginning of the game? A kind of racial hero, spearheading his faction's quest for glory in whatever pursuit the player wishes? All factions would begin with their own hero and it would enable the player to more acutely define his direction from the very beginning of the game - be it specialized or broadened.

Other than being a kind of "free" hero at the very beginning of the game it would have no further benefits - the person should be no more powerful than the other heroes. Possibly save for maybe an alteration to how upkeep works, letting the hero have no upkeep on his first level and then beginning with normal first level upkeep at second level, second level upkeep at third, etc.

Thoughts?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:20:50 AM
Cool, cool. But I think this might belong in the Design Discussion thread. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:24:22 AM
Doh! I was skimming quickly over the categories looking for a "suggestion" forum. Design Discussion didn't even register in my brain, although it should have.

How to get a mod / would a mod please move this thread? ^^;;
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment