Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Post Victory Play

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 2:39:40 AM
I assume it is only because it is in Alpha, and the option will be available in the release version, but if not, I think it is absolutely essential to include an option to keep playing after one of the victory conditions is met. I have heard some people talk about a free play mode, will be available in the release as it is currently bugged (turning victory conditions off), but I like winning and then cleaning house. Just won (unexpectely, I might add, by wonder victory) just when I was just starting to cleave into the enemy. I suspect at some point I will want to take over the entire galaxy and then convert every single planet to a Terran. Time consuming? Yes. Quirky? Yes. Fun? To me, yes. Helps make the day go by.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 2:47:46 AM
Good point. I do wish I'd of been able to keep playing after my economic victory, to destroy the stupid AI utterly. Definitely a lot of fun, and a feature I'd love to see make it with a future release.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:42:21 AM
I have faith in the devs that they'll put this in. To me, that's one of things that made Civilisation so good

Just ... One ... More ... Turn ...
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 12:18:51 PM
This has been suggested several times and the devs are tracking the idea. See their summary:

Steph'nie wrote:
Continue to play at the end

Closed.
0Send private message
Comment