Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Happiness

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 10:57:14 PM
While Jungle and Terran planets are relatively similar, one of the two should actually add a hapiness rating to the system score. I understand that later in the game you can terraform planets to benefit the FIDS, but having something early game, such as colonizing happy planets could help prevent possible spying/ rebellions (if implemented)/ other empire disasters.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:01:40 PM
Perhaps an Easter Egg planet that only pops up every 10 games or so, like Beach planet or Party planet. Has the same colonization status as Terran, Ocean and Jungle, but gives positive happiness bonus smiley: smile

In truthfulness I'm not too keen on the idea. I'd rather just play around with the tax early on, only colonize the more habitable planets and deal with the others as and when I get the techs to just make my people happy or to reduce anomalies and such.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 11:06:50 PM
I would suggest that every faction should have +5 happiness on their home world type. Along with this, I'd suggest changing the Sophon homeworld type to Ocean (it's Terran right now). Humans would have +5 on Terran, Hissho +5 on Jungle, Horatio and Cravers +5 on Arid...
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 3:15:33 PM
There are already positive modifiers on planets. I don't see why a type should have a base happiness improvement in addition to the already existent modifiers.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment