Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Land Battles

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:02:06 AM
Never was able to get into the TT, way to expensive and not enough people I know to actually play it.

So instead I hit the net and played forum games with people. Just as enjoyable and fun for the price of an online connection. smiley: stickouttongue

But yeah I just hope a Dev or someone comes across this. I don't know much about making games but this idea shouldn't require a ton of work...And I still think it'd improve it by leaps and bounds.

Heh...Maybe we can name our Divisions. smiley: stickouttongue

Get a veteran force of Desert equipped soldiers and go 'Desert Rats' on enemy worlds. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:59:50 AM
Interesting Idea but as SomethingBlue states "And in the end, it would be something that a lot of players would just press auto on." A lot of effort for an auto function anyway.

Yes at the start you would participate but as everything grows you end up using auto (well at least I do, Longer games see me doing that with Space Battles already).

Being a Galaxy Based 4x, ground combat would IMO just bog it all down.

All that being said this thread was a good read, and there are some creative people out there, which broads well for the idea of collaborative design.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment