Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Help Filling Out Research Codes

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 3:39:47 AM
I'll fill some out when I get the game to boot up, for some reason it keeps crashing to desktop, bear with me!

Also if you haven't got the name of the tech that correspond with the code, how do you go about finding that?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 4:11:54 AM
I've been logging in the exact order the items I am researching, I then periodically save the game and open the save file (C:\Users\\Documents\Endless Space\Users\\Save\.bin in 7zip) and the file within in notepad (Sublime Text with XML syntax highlighting). I then see what order I have things researched (earliest researched at top, latest at bottom).

[CODE]

[/CODE]
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 4:19:09 AM
I have a list of names I'm filling in right now. If anyone else helps out with this, be sure to put your name in the Credits sheet.

What we need more of is help filling out the description of each Technology.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 7:07:53 AM
All the tech names are in the localization file by the way folks along with their associated codes. Well, the major tech name is just not the two things that it unlocks.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 7:25:28 AM
Azalrion wrote:
All the tech names are in the localization file by the way folks along with their associated codes. Well, the major tech name is just not the two things that it unlocks.

Really? So I've been playing through this game for nothing? HAH :P
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment