Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

3D-Artist looking for Babylon 5 Mod Team

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 5:38:46 PM
Awesome can't wait

Depending how inspired you are, my plan is to have a big and small space station. Small by default with a big version once you research deep enough
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 5:25:05 PM
iblise wrote:
You literally fire up the game and manually count ploys on the ships. Even a rough guess would work

WIP United Empire Station:

i am doing uvws right now to see how it would look, Details will come after i got the basic model ready smiley: biggrin this is really EARLY WIP

0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 5:18:46 PM
You could* literally fire up the game and manually count ploys on the ships. Even a rough guess would work
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 3:39:58 PM
iblise wrote:
^^ I've basically created a Starbase module engine component (still a movement issue with wormholes) but using ship models is very bleh

currently playing around with 3dsmax to create a United Empire Space Station.

Still a lot to do though smiley: biggrin problems i think are, that i don't know what kind of poly count the engine can handle and how to define where the station would actually shoot from smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 3:13:21 PM
^^ I've basically created a Starbase module engine component (still a movement issue with wormholes) but using ship models is very bleh
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 1:55:06 PM
davea wrote:
iblise is requesting that perhaps in *addition* to building some B5 models, you could build some models which are simple starbases. Even if they do not look like B5, they would be a valuable addition to ES.

i guess i could do that smiley: biggrin

Building stuff from scratch is Easier than modeling after an Original
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 1:50:45 PM
iblise is requesting that perhaps in *addition* to building some B5 models, you could build some models which are simple starbases. Even if they do not look like B5, they would be a valuable addition to ES.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 1:35:39 PM
what do you mean by its not B5 ?

that is why im looking for mod team.. once it is possible to edit game models..etc there is nothing stopping an Babylon 5 mod.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 1:20:49 PM
Well its not B5, would would consider knocking off a few space stations that fit the style of the in game races
0Send private message
12 years ago
Aug 3, 2012, 12:58:53 PM
somehow edit did not work.. so sorry for double post..

started working on engine smiley: biggrin maybe you guys see allready what ship it will be:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment