Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Modding Trait Points?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 9:17:34 AM
ZZGashi wrote:
Yes, the file has to have the same amount of characters in it, which includes white spaces. In Notepad++ you can check that by going to view > summary, when the window pops up, document length is what you want, which should be the same number at the unmodified version of the file. What I did was remove what seems to be an extra space on the pirate affinity after hidden="true".

It will be nice when the modding tools are released.

nice workaround.

tbh, i think 99 points instead of 65 should be enough but if i really wanna be godlike, 999 points could work! smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 8:51:33 AM
ZZGashi wrote:
Yes, the file has to have the same amount of characters in it, which includes white spaces. In Notepad++ you can check that by going to view > summary, when the window pops up, document length is what you want, which should be the same number at the unmodified version of the file. What I did was remove what seems to be an extra space on the pirate affinity after hidden="true".

Would you be able to upload your sharedassets17.assets file?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 5:11:49 AM
Darksider wrote:
And you can get the game to run afterwards? because if I edit a file, it just crashes on startup...

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 4:36:38 AM
Darksider wrote:
And you can get the game to run afterwards? because if I edit a file, it just crashes on startup...

I found that the affinity race cost must be two digits (e.g. 99).

For the trait costs, I have not been able to change them without the application freezing on start-up.

G'night!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 4:18:59 AM
ZZGashi wrote:
Notepad++ is what I used, works well for pretty much everything.

0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 5, 2012, 2:57:49 AM
Demidevil wrote:
Hey found the file but cant open it what program do you use?

Notepad++ is what I used, works well for pretty much everything.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 4, 2012, 8:53:24 PM
Do a search in sharedassests17.assests for
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment