Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Deuyivan

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
May 5, 2013, 3:26:18 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5q92kh7b8ovaex

Hello again friends and welcome to another CRRRRRRRRRRRAZY mod of mine, the Deuyivan Faction!

with a 'slightly' working AI the Deuyivan race has a great deal of early game advantages, possessing nearly all T1 and T2 technology's right off the bat and a huge number of bonuses to the colonisation of gas giants that gives them T1 world level bonuses to using them, by mid game things become interesting as they don't possess the advantages of the other factions and can start to fall behind but with a quick and cheap gas giant terraformation technology they can easily terraform worlds from T4 to their T0 gas giants, possibly giving them the edge.

This mod is clearly in beta, as I still have a few problems and bug left to solve and fix.

And as always, any modder here is free to use my work in any of their mods! Just leave my name (Possibly a link here!) that'll be cool.

Have fun guys!
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 5, 2013, 9:24:30 PM
I like it (so far). I haven't found any bugs and they get a huge advantage early game. smiley: approval
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 6:06:24 PM
You are more then welcome!
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 9, 2013, 5:49:08 PM
Ow my lord!

Still I think I can speak for the Deuyivan when I say "COME AT US BRO!" smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment