Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Mindwerkz Inc. Mods

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
May 9, 2013, 9:57:33 PM
I have not yet uploaded the changes as I am waiting for Crymsons OK. However, I am about to message him about it. On a side note, I have two versions of the changed mod, one which includes Rise of The Endless instead of Scions, and one which further superpowers the Rise traits, like starting the game with 100000 dust, more movement speed, larger area of influence, more tonnage. Basically, ones overpowered, the others ridiculous.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Apr 26, 2016, 10:09:11 PM
"Wow sounds awesome, i got the Pirate appearance mod, my doc folder is in my one drive, followed instructions to install, and nothing in my mods in game, so went to my documents that isnt one drive and copied the endless space folder from one drive and repeated the process, still nothing, sorry if this is a bother, just really want me pirate ships ARrr"

Sorry just figured it out, had to put it in the disharmony folder... Doh, found it in game under mods, selected it, and it restarted the game, now its not there.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 14, 2013, 12:18:04 AM
Crymson wrote:
The strategic weapons mod is still a WIP as is requires quite alot more changes than I was expecting, overall right now it includes about 40 new techs providing the new particle beam, plasma projector and Heavy missile techs, and a number of new defensives to boot, that requires alot of icons and a pile of testing so it'll be a bit yet.

It basically provides a number of new interactions between offense and defense, probably going to be adding some new battlecards as well. For example Heavy missiles take up alot more space and take longer to reload but shrug off standard antimissile fire, still working on the look and feel of them but so far they seem to make for an interesting choice versus standard missiles.

Nice, let me know if you want a second set of hands, because I need to learn this kind of thing when I work on Tau in my own mod.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 22, 2012, 8:31:31 PM
Here you will find some simple mods which while not at all ambitious I hope they can fill a niche in the Modding community.

All modders are welcome to use anything they find in my mods freely.

Pirate Appearance Built on game ver. 1.0.46

Ver 1.1 added replacement model for incorrect Pirate Dreadnought

I have hunted through the mods available on these forums and have not found this done elsewhere, I apologize in advance if this simply replicates previous work but I thought it was worth putting out there for people to enjoy.

This mod makes the pirate faction's ships available for use as an appearance for a custom faction. It does not alter the gameplay whatsoever or the game balance in any way. Due to system limitations it will not appear on the appearance dropdown but if you start with the pirate faction and set the affinity and traits as you see fit you will have a custom faction which has the pirate appearance.

Installation instructions are in the zip file

PirateApp ver 1.1.zip

Playable Pirates VER 2.0 Built on Game Ver. 1.0.46

First of all huge credit goes to Jamesyoung79 and his excellently structured Sectoid mod, whose work was a tremendous help in my development of this mod.

Now you can play as the pirate faction. The pirate faction affinity provides the following effects, +50% bonus to industrial production due to extensive use of slave labor, +25% bonus to dust production from black-marketeering and drug running, +3 hero capacity as the pirates accept any hero while providing great rewards and freedoms to all heroes in their employ, pirates attack without restraint and without thought of "Retreat" and thus that battle card is not available to them.

Note you may find that the pirate faction is not particularly well liked and can expect to be facing war on one or more fronts at most times.

I have playtested this faction extensively and while opinions may vary I find them reasonably balanced providing challenging play even in normal mode games.

Update: Version 2.0 released, completely rewritten with modular code and redesigned to be used as both a playable faction and an AI opponent.

Now includes the colored warnings, planets, exploitations, and anomalys from Evil Tactician's excellent Imperium Aeterna Mod, all credits thereto.

Also includes Dagoberts Alternativ Galaxy Generator code, all credits and appreciation thereto.

Installation instructions are in the zip file.

PlayablePirates ver 2.0.zip

Imperium Aeterna Upgraded with Pirate Appearance Built on game ver. 1.0.46

Per request from the forums I am providing a version of Pirate Appearance that can be dropped straight into Imperium Aeterna, this version does not include the imperium Aeterna Mod whcih should be downloaded at http://www.manapool.co.uk/endless-space-imperium-aeterna-mod/

If you use this with imperium Aeterna please be sure to direct any problems here, any issues caused by the merger are my fault and not those of Evil Tactician.

Not: do not attempt to use this version of the mod standalone as it will not function.

Simply unzip this archive into the ImperiumAeterna mod folder and overwrite any files it wants to.

ImperiumAeterna+PirateAppearance.zip

Genetics Lab Built on game ver. 1.0.46 (Trait Mod)

Mindwerkz Industries Genetics Lab has released new Genome sequences for the usage of any empire willing to pay the premium price for access to the data.

Adds additional faction traits to the baseline set.

Spacefarers, Increases population on asteroids and orbital colonies while lowering it on planets.

Subterranean Dwellers, Increases population on planets and lowers it on asteroids and orbital colonies

Inspired Intellectuals, Lowers the cost for technology development.

Self Sufficient Colonists, Lowers the demand for food.

Industrialists, Increase the Industry production of your population.

Expansionists, Lowers the overcolonization malus.

Tinkerers, Increase ship repair rates and lower ship refit costs.

Military Hegemony, Increases Ship XP income.

Bureaucracy, Increases the number of hero slots in the academy and the rate heroes arrive in your empire.

Hero Worship, Increase the rate of Hero XP income.

Capitalism, Buyout costs are lowered.

Blitzkrieg, Invasion power is increased.

Expert Logistics, Ship upkeep costs are reduced.

I have made every effort to balance this mod but feedback is welcome especially in regards to balance and usefulness of the new traits.

**Includes the Colored anomalies, exploitations, planets, and warnings from Evil Tacticians excellent Imperium Aeterna mod, all credits due thereto.**

Update: Ver 1.01 uploaded to fix beta code which slipped in making the horatio imbalanced, please update to the new version.

GenLab ver. 1.01.zip

Scions of the Endless Built on game ver. 1.0.46 (Trait Mod)

The Scions of the Endless walk the stars and soon their enemies shall tremble at their tread.

Contains the new Traits included in my Genetics Lab mod and also includes additional tiers for most of the original game traits.

I have made every effort to balance this mod, all new tier costs are increased by a factor equating to the amount each level increases in power.

Please provide feedback about the balance of this mod so that I might improve upon it.

**Includes the Colored anomalies, exploitations, planets, and warnings from Evil Tacticians excellent Imperium Aeterna mod, all credits due thereto.**

Update: Ver 1.01 uploaded to fix beta code which slipped in making the horatio imbalanced, please update to the new version.

Scion ver. 1.01.zip

Rise of the Endless Built on game ver. 1.0.46 (Cheat Mod)

The Endless rise again and the very stars tremble at their coming.

This mod is identical to the Scions of the Endless mod, however this mod has been altered to satisfy those who want to play with any combination of traits they see fit.

This mod is in no way balanced nor is it intended to be, it is up to you to use your discretion to create a satisfying game experience.

Rise ver. 1.0.zip

Combo Addon for Imperium Aeterna Built on game ver 1.0.46, Written for Imperium Aeterna Ver 1.5.0

First off you will need the excellent Imperium Aeterna mod, which you can get at http://www.manapool.co.uk/endless-space-imperium-aeterna-mod/

This addon pack includes my Playable Pirates ver 2.0 and Scions of the Endless ver. 1.0 mods, as well as Dagoberts Alternativ Galaxy Generator ver 0.4.1

The pack is designed to be dropped into the modding directory and will overwrite the necessary files in the ImperiumAeterna folder to integrate itself.

This addon pack cannot be used without Imperium Aeterna already installed.

All credits for Imperium Aeterna go to Evil Tactician, and all credits for the Alternativ Galaxy Generator go to Dagobert, thank you both for providing the community with such excellent mods.

You can download the addon pack at the link below, installation instructions are also included in the zip.

Combo Addon for Imperium Aeterna

Coming Soon

**Done**Updating the Playable Pirates mod for full usability as an enemy faction as well. **Done**

Strategic Weapons: Broadening the depth and strategic value of which weapons you choose and how you use them.

Thanks go to Davea for pointing this out. If you have trouble downloading the files in this post try the following.

1. Log out and log in again

2. Try a different browser (IE vs firefox, etc)

3. Clear your browser cookies.

Enjoy!

~Crymson~
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 4:54:42 AM
Thanks glad you like it!

New Fully playable pirate faction now available as well.

See first post.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 26, 2012, 8:27:14 PM
I would ask that anyone trying out my mods please toss me some feedback, let me know what you think and feel free to voice your opinion on anything you'd like to see changed.

~Crymson~
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 27, 2012, 2:08:58 AM
Glad you made good use of my mod, that's its purpose, as soon as I find more is available I'll be updating it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 27, 2012, 5:48:11 AM
MasterNecromancer wrote:
I can't download the first one the appearance changing one. It says I don't have permission..

Sigh, this is about the hundredth time I have repeated this, I wish the forum team would fix it.

1. Log out and log in again

2. Try a different browser (IE vs firefox, etc)

3. Clear your browser cookies.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Dec 27, 2012, 3:25:12 PM
Please edit your OP to add this, and if you make any other posts with attachments for new forum users, please add the same.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 3, 2013, 12:52:53 AM
Updated the Pirate Appearance mod to include a replacement model for the incorrect Pirate Dreadnought model.

Also added a plugin version of Pirate Appearance for the Imperium Aeterna mod, just drop it in and go.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment