Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Mindwerkz Inc. Mods

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jan 4, 2013, 5:21:49 PM
Uploaded a new version of Genetics Lab and Scions of the Endless to fix the beta code that resulted in imbalanced horatio.

Please grab the new version.

Thanks

~Crymson~
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 5, 2013, 5:16:42 PM
New Version of Playable Pirates posted, this is Version 2.0, the mod has been completely re written using modular code and now can be used as both a playable race and an AI opponent.

Now includes the colored warnings, planets, exploitations, and anomalys from Evil Tactician's excellent Imperium Aeterna Mod, all credits thereto.

Also includes Dagoberts Alternativ Galaxy Generator code, all credits and appreciation thereto.

Added a replacement model for the incorrect Pirate dreadnought model.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 6, 2013, 8:09:10 PM
Yeah in developing the original version along the way I saw how it could have been done better but i had some other projects I was working on and wanted to go back and re work it once I had those finished.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 7, 2013, 6:21:13 AM
Nice! I'll have to try these once the PC starts connecting to this site. For whatever reason, my computer won't hook up to the forums, only my tablet...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 9, 2013, 4:53:24 PM
Signed up just to comment on the pirate appearance mod - it is great. Having a lot of fun with it when considering my vision of pirates (who are either smugglers, marauders or slavers) and giving them the pilgrim affinity.

Raiding a huge enemy system with some "pirate" fleets and picking up all the slave labor available with pilgrim evac ship to populate my own system... priceless smiley: smile

They can take it back but... its a barren system afterwards (just need to remember to keep around 300 dust to boost the production of the pilgrim evac teehee).

Thanks a lot! smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 11, 2013, 9:49:58 PM
I'm loving this. If you could, a package with all your mods *and* the Rise of the Endless mod would be perfect. That way I can cheat how I like, but keep all the other fun plugins going as well. Awesome work though, these are all my favorite mods.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 12, 2013, 1:56:04 AM
Pirates sounds interesting, I will try that.

And a suggestion: please format the original post to make it easier to read (ie. lists for traits/features, and more obvious download links) smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 13, 2013, 1:41:05 AM
Hi there! Thanx for your modding game improvements. I will try your Aeterna Combo.

Strategic Weapons: Broadening the depth and strategic value of which weapons you choose and how you use them.

When do you plan to give us this present and can you please elaborate on it a bit more into the details?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 13, 2013, 7:20:44 AM
The strategic weapons mod is still a WIP as is requires quite alot more changes than I was expecting, overall right now it includes about 40 new techs providing the new particle beam, plasma projector and Heavy missile techs, and a number of new defensives to boot, that requires alot of icons and a pile of testing so it'll be a bit yet.

It basically provides a number of new interactions between offense and defense, probably going to be adding some new battlecards as well. For example Heavy missiles take up alot more space and take longer to reload but shrug off standard antimissile fire, still working on the look and feel of them but so far they seem to make for an interesting choice versus standard missiles.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jan 16, 2013, 8:13:38 PM
Crymson wrote:
The strategic weapons mod is still a WIP as is requires quite alot more changes than I was expecting, overall right now it includes about 40 new techs providing the new particle beam, plasma projector and Heavy missile techs, and a number of new defensives to boot, that requires alot of icons and a pile of testing so it'll be a bit yet.

It basically provides a number of new interactions between offense and defense, probably going to be adding some new battlecards as well. For example Heavy missiles take up alot more space and take longer to reload but shrug off standard antimissile fire, still working on the look and feel of them but so far they seem to make for an interesting choice versus standard missiles.
Thank you for the answer - sounds daunting indeed! Hope you fallow through with it.

Can you change the way weapons look like in battle sequences?
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 4, 2019, 3:17:27 AM

While i doubt it's going to happen, would love to see the Genetics Lab get updated and some of the text fixed as some of it is very wonkey :P

(Sorry for ressurecting this thread/mods - but i REALLY would loveto see their return)

-----------------------

Guess I had to do it myself, hehe: HERE

There you can get the link to the latest version of GenLab v 1.2.1 and 1.2.3 in a combo .zip for version 1.1.58 Disharmony DLC.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 29, 2020, 3:52:05 AM
Thank you, my vanilla game has improve significantly thanks to the Rise of the Endless mod. It's free, it works like a charm and i love it! But is there a Disharmony version i can use? I can't find it when i restart in a Disharmony.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment