Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[WiP] Military Mod

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jul 9, 2013, 10:40:27 PM
I've made a little video about what exactly I'm thinking of modding. I'm not very far with the Mod yet, so you can give feedback and chances are good that this feedback affects where the mod is going.

The general idea, of course, is to make the game better while trying to listen to the feedback. Of course there's limitations that cannot be breached by modding so keep that in mind when making suggestions.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 10, 2013, 4:22:46 AM
My primary interest since day one has been in creating missile based combat while restricting laser to incredible short range dmg only. I did put out a tiny mod that restricted lasers from firing during long and medium range as a proof of concept. What I was thinking with the new system, allow for specific roles for weapons, rather than simply modifiers on dmg. Basically for missiles you'd be able to choose from different types of roles: dmg (normal and laser), counter measures (penetration aids that do no dmg but increase missile avoidance and hopefully one day decrease the enemies defenses vs missile).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment