Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Map

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 15, 2012, 11:09:21 AM
Do any of our resident geniuses of modding happen to know how I can get a better / more choice on zooming out when looking at the map

It always appears to be too close or too far out I do not use a mouse with middle wheel but I have tried one and "problem" is the same now if you could double the increments of zoom it would be perfect

Thank you for looking
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 15, 2012, 3:47:40 PM
Sorry, but this cannot be affected by modding today. There are many requests for the dev team to add this in the "game proposals" forum.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 16, 2013, 2:10:56 AM
Sorry if this isn't the place to as k, but has there been any progress made on this issue?

It's been apparent to me the larger the map you play on, the worse the "coarseness" of the zooming becomes.. and I HATE playing on even Huge level maps, always running Alternative Galaxy Generator mod at a step or 2 above Huge.... and even at 1680x1050 either the stars are crowded together with text boxes overlapping, or zoom in one notch and I can barely move one ship as it's movement will take it off screen in the same turn..

Also in Disharmony I've noticed sometimes the edges of really big masp will be on the borders, to the point where you can't even see the corner stars up close, map won't let you scroll to them.....
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment