Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Request for Simple Mod

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 3, 2013, 12:46:53 PM
I would like to be able to add a building (or perhaps even a ship) to the production queue all systems that I currently own in one simple action. (Perhaps something like ctrl+alt+click)

This is mostly because when I unlock a technology like Graviton Manipulation, I want to build the building contained within it, planetary institute, everywhere because it is a superior planetary upgrade.

If this already exists... *sigh*

If this should be in another forum, please move it.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 4, 2013, 1:01:26 AM
You have the right forum in general and far as I know a mod\tool doesn't exist yet, If it did though it would be quite handy.

I think some of the AI governor mods sort of handle this for you in supposedly a close to optimal order as soon as you the tech.

What would be even better, is if it was added to the game. Like on the Empire Screen in the game where Amp has System Actions, if they added a icon\button there that enabled such a feature. Basically pop up a dialog with all currently enabled tech buildings for your empire, and upon selecting one it scans your systems for where it would be applicable and does not exist already in a system or in an active industry queue or a system and then adds it, along with a radio button in the dialog to select if it should add it at the 'top' or 'bottom'.

/2cents
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment