Hey, so I'm doing some more work on my mod and I ran into this weird problem: I wanted to have it so that one of the bonuses you could get from exploring the moon of a unique planet is to increase the hero academy cap and reduce the number of turns til the next hero is available, sorta like some of the bonuses you get from researching techs in the diplomacy tree. The idea is that you essentially "find" a hero on the moon, though I'm pretty sure I can't just forcibly put a random hero into someone's list of hired heroes, so this is the closest thing I could figure. Only, it doesn't seem to actually do anything: There's no error in the error log and if you explore the moon it will list those two bonuses as what you get, but you don't actually get an increased academy cap or fewer turns til the next hero. I feel like the code should be correct:

%TempleH3Title

%TempleH3Description

All the text and icons show up properly so those aren't typo'd, and if I take the same values and stick them in an event, i.e.:

and then put Achievement_DreamTower as the result of a tech being researched, that actually works, but if I try to use the same EventsToActivate in the SOD for the Temple instead of the SOPMDs, no event ever happens (again, no error, just no event happens and this time no text showing what bonuses you got are displayed since there are no SOPMDs).

I've run out of ideas. Is there something wrong I'm doing here or is there actually just no way to affect those two variables using a moon temple, either directly or through an event activation? Thanks.

Edit: *FACEPALM* Of course as soon as I make a post I figure it out. Needs to be "../ClassEmpire" for the Moon Descriptor.