Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Another Trek Mod

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 9:53:45 PM
So this is what I got to start with. Alpha versions of Starfleet, Klingon, Romulan and Ferengi factions are complete, and skeleton versions of Cardassian, Dominion, Borg and Tholians are in the works. I haven't started on modding the techs or industries, ship types, planets, events, or details, but I'm pretty sure I will know how to do those things when I get to that point.

Any suggestions, or anyone wanna collaborate?

0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 28, 2013, 3:50:45 AM
I would love to help you with this! One of the main reasons I play this game is because I enjoy Star Terk so much. Unfortunately, I know nothing about modding. If I could find some guides and tutorials, I'm definitely down. Other than that, all I can do is wish you good luck..
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 28, 2013, 6:30:24 PM
Oh nice! We definitely need some more quality conversions in here. My spare development time is tied up working on my own mod, but given that I've had to learn a few things the hard way, if there's any problems you run into with things other than factions (I haven't started on those yet so I probably wouldn't know anything about those problems), I'd definitely try to help with debugging.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment