Suicide run
Bribe
Aim them'
Pursue:
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 13, 2014, 11:05:15 AM
As I promised : Lets choose a new battle card and I will add it later in my mod !

(Proposal from this thread )

Focused Fire: All player fleet ships fire together at the largest ship in the enemy fleet. If there is more than one of these in the enemy fleet the ordering then goes by most damaged, most invasion power, most weapons, closest.* (FarOceans)

Space Testudo: (defense) With the right coordination the ships could join their shields and synchronize their flak for better defense (+ 20% of shield and Flak) (Roguim)

Katyusha Rain: (offense) BY release some security locks and overload the launchers the ship could launch more missiles then normal at cost of accuracy. (one more Missile attack per round -10% of accuracy for Missiles.) (Roguim)

Escape pod: Hero assigned to fleet in not injured if the fleet is destroyed but get no XP from combat. (TurtleShotty)

Suicide run- all (remaining) ships prepare for ramming speed! (n18991c)

Bribe paysmiley: dust (smiley: dust=smiley: stickouttongueowersmiley: smile to bribe a ship of a fleet to disengage - leaves game or out of play for x # of turns (murph)

Aim them' : specifically target Kinetic ships or Laser. (theemaster)

Pursue: You get one full round of combat against a retreating fleet (all weapons come into play). No effect if enemy is not retreating. (coyote303)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 13, 2014, 11:52:06 AM
other card - No Surrender, No Retreat.

Your misinformation war has convinced the enemy fleet that their home world has been destroyed, and you are the commanding officer that was in charge of the mass drivers that flattened their world (B5 inspired).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 13, 2014, 11:54:16 AM
Nasarog wrote:
other card - No Surrender, No Retreat.

Your misinformation war has convinced the enemy fleet that their home world has been destroyed, and you are the commanding officer that was in charge of the mass drivers that flattened their world (B5 inspired).

Why not in a next poll ! smiley: smile

But u forgot to vote ! ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 13, 2014, 6:51:31 PM
Kingsguard wrote:
Why not in a next poll ! smiley: smile

But u forgot to vote ! ^^
Okay, done.

On a slightly different topic, Here is my ideal MOD:

Anomaly mod, re-skinned planet mod, improved a.i. mod, more battle cards mod, improved hero skill tree mod.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 13, 2014, 10:37:56 PM
Well, atleast you will have 2 of them with this mod smiley: biggrin Maybe 3 or 4 later on !

Which one ? You will see in the next version smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 18, 2014, 5:39:05 PM
2 days left only to vote ! Hurry up people smiley: wink

(even if I already know which card im gonna add xD)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment