Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Question- what mods are currently uptodate?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 25, 2014, 8:28:14 PM
Hello.

Title covers it all, what mods are currently up-to date? I want to try some cool mods out but I have no idea what mods are compatible with my version. I know the Endless Diversity mod with some new planet types and some research, but after many games I want to try something new.

I have no idea how big were the changes made to this game, in Sins of a Solar Empire some updates made mods incompatible, some updates not, here I have no idea what's the situation, and many mods seem to be older.

Can someone give me a (full) list please?

I am already ashamed to ask this question but I don't really have the time to search through every existing thread here sorry.

PS. Endless Space 1.1.42 Disharmony
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 27, 2014, 5:22:57 AM
try the sticky at the top then, thats probably quicker the re-typing everything that post lists

I can get most mods to work even tho it needs a little tinkering.

What you do is take an outdated mod and put it into your "launcher" option under steam. The game will most likely boot a) ES classic b) Disharmony ignoring the launcher option

a)

- switch back to Disharmony

- select "outdated mod" from the MOD section

- game will reboot and revert to classic

- switch back to Disharmony (yes....a second time)

- quit the game

- restart the game

b)

- select "outdated mod" from the MOD section

- game will reboot and revert to classic

- switch back to Disharmony

- quit the game

- restart the game

Eh voilá, it should now boot up as Disharmony ver.1.1.42 with the outdated mod running (and working). Depending on the mod you might run into compability problems. Example.....the Dagobert mod works but reverts combat calculation times under (auto resolve) back to classic which is atricious.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 27, 2014, 10:18:08 AM
Thanks I'll definitely try this trick. I did not know you could play outdated mods in this game, in Sins of a Solar Empire there was no way to do it so I assumed this is the case here.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment