10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 12:47:08 PM
Hi,

In this mod:

Cosmic Travel[D]

v. 1.0.1.0

named and made by Scrivener07

Your game will be more challenging and realistic:

1. At the start you can only fly between stars without using cosmic strings and wormhole. Expansion is slower, but more unpredictable.

2. Next you can unlock the "Total Hull Integrity" to unlocks space travels via wormholes - they are more for tactical use now.

3. Next you can unlock cosmic strings flying (it is working between two, neighboring stars system with the same owner)

4. Next you can unlock "Wormhole Hyperspace" to link wormholes - more tactical use.

Cosmic strings don't disappear from galactic view, but traveling are locked.

Mod is made for ES with Disharmony. I don't know if it is working without DLC.

b
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 4, 2014, 3:15:08 AM
This mod will reverse the order cosmic travel technology is unlocked. This mod has not been balanced for ship speeds. Edit the values in Descriptor.xml or post a suggestion.

Download
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 4, 2014, 6:54:42 PM
Thx Scrivener07 for so quick response!

But I'm doing sth wrong, mod doesn't working. I copied folder "CosmicTravel" to ES/Disharmony/Modding, even to ES/Modding, but game won't show me mod to load. I tried mod manager, it copied mod to "Modding", but still, can't use it. For test I download mod "More Traits" and works.

I have steam version, latest I assume, with Disharmony.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 5, 2014, 2:27:37 AM
Try the same download link again. The file has been updated from 1.0.0.0 to 1.0.1.0 smiley: cool

The date format in the index file is very sensitive. For any other modders out there the day of month part must be two digits "2014-11-03", not "2014-11-3" or it will not load.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment