Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

trait to add strategic resource amounts

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Feb 12, 2015, 9:19:58 AM
I'm trying to add on to my debugging trait, it already sets everything's cost to 0, science, industry, etc... reveals the galaxy, sets initial money to 100000, etc... this comes in handy when testing mod changes. However I'm trying to add on to the trait by making it add 1 of every strategic resource by default (without having to colonize a planet), and can't get the descriptors right. Any ideas?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 14, 2015, 5:41:07 AM
I kicked this one around quite a bit, put a few hours into testing and as far as I can tell resources are generated on planets when they are generated, I cannot find any way to manipulate them outside of the planets system.

Its possible to affect their commonality and deposit sizes but I can't for the life of me figure out a way to tie them to anything trait or affinity wise that would let you give yourself strat resources outright.

Sorry I couldn't be of help man.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 11, 2015, 5:46:21 PM
A little off topic: Awhile back i was trying to figure out how to add a luxury and strategic resource to the game but i could never get it right. Does anyone know how to do that¿ I had the most trouble getting them to spawn on a given planet-type to even see if they worked.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment