Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Multiple mods at once?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Aug 26, 2015, 5:48:34 PM
Hello. Is it possible to use more than one mod at a time? The in-game mod loader doesn't seem to make it clear if this is possible. If not, is there anyway to combine two mods into one? The two in question I'd like to use are "A Galaxy of Endless Diversity" and "Big Galaxies." Tried combining the files directly but overwrites are required and it doesn't seem to make a difference, as only one mod's content seems to be used.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 28, 2015, 4:30:55 PM
Nope, impossible sadly, you would need some modding (as I have done, to merge multiple mods, you can find the result here /#/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16311-the-endless-mod )

Moreover, I tried to combine those both but they are incompatible in the way that AGED modify the Galaxy Generator by giving it new settings for new planet types and Big Galaxies also modify it but to get larger galaxies. The only way to make work those 2 mods would be that the authors of AGED and Big Galaxies work together, else its quite impossible for a newcomer to their files (such a mess...)

I really tried, without success :/
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment