Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crowdfunding a MapEditor

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Sep 8, 2015, 6:47:20 PM
I hereby pledge 20€ for a working in-game MapEditor in ES.

If you are with me on this, pleast post here along with your pledge. Visit extra thread for discussion please.

Notes:

I mean an editor that works within the games UI, as if beeing in galaxy-view, just with the option to change stuff.

Really, it cannot be that difficult. The maps are essentially a two-dimensional board with dots on it. The dots have straight lines between them, and have a variety of Values attached to them.

In my opinion, enabeling players to easily create maps and especially szenarios would be a great way to not only enrich the game manyfold, but also to explore the viability of campaigns in the random-dominated world of 4X-Games.

Great thanks @KnightHawk btw, your efforts mean a lot to me. Sadly the modded savegames dont work.. I would gladly pay my pledge to you, if you start a crowdfunding!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 8, 2015, 7:09:47 PM
Zathuras wrote:
I hereby pledge 20€ for a working in-game MapEditor in ES.

Who is with me?

Notes:

I mean an editor that works within the games UI, as if beeing in galaxy-view, just with the option to change stuff.

Really, it cannot be that difficult. The maps are essentially a two-dimensional board with dots on it. The dots have straight lines between them, and have a variety of Values attached to them.

In my opinion, enabeling players to easily create maps and especially szenarios would be a great way to not only enrich the game manyfold, but also to explore the viability of campaigns in the random-dominated world of 4X-Games.

Great thanks @KnightHawk btw, your efforts mean a lot to me. Sadly the modded savegames dont work.. I would gladly pay my pledge to you, if you start a crowdfunding!

For ES ? I would better have it for EL...
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 8, 2015, 11:36:20 PM
But some of us, with more than 1, 2 or even 3K hours on it, still think the game can provide much, much much more...
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 21, 2015, 2:04:24 PM
Hell i would support someone working on it too. Most of these Mods are useless now with the 1.1.58 version of the game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment