Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[REL][DLC] Resurgence

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 13, 2015, 7:01:13 AM
With ES2 in the works I revisited my favored mods on ES1. Tiax has bundled lots of work into his Anomaly Overhaul (https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16333-anomaly-overhaul) and I've mashed it together with Antera's Faction Trait mod (https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/37-modding/thread/16351-antera-faction-trait-mod).

I made this bundle realising that the multi-mod was not DLC frendly, I can only hope it brings a resurgence in ES1 players.

Resurgence1.0.5.zip

Current Version 1.0.5

For Disharmony 1.1.58

Created 13/10/2015

Updated 09/04/2015
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 21, 2015, 9:18:53 PM
Good job man, I would really like this 2 mods merged with A Galaxy of Endless Diversity if it was posible, haven't you think about it?. Anyway, I'll give your merge a try in a new single player game and after that I maybe start thinking about doing the Spanish translation (still working on A Galaxy of Endless Diversity Spanish translation). KEEP on like this.

PD: I would like to hear about the merged I proposed
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 23, 2015, 5:58:39 AM
Attempted fix for Sowers Tech Crop Farm (Tiax moved it to the diplomacy tree I may have to move it back).

I'm hesitant about an AGED merge, it has graphical issues of it's own regarding folder name resolution.

Feel free to up a spanish localisation, I'll add it smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 11, 2015, 10:37:00 AM
muab'dib wrote:
Good job man, I would really like this 2 mods merged with A Galaxy of Endless Diversity if it was posible, haven't you think about it?

Quite promising idea. +1 for that merging!
0Send private message
8 years ago
Apr 7, 2016, 5:07:24 PM
I'm still floating around here, just a reminder that this is a merged mod for myself and others who don't like all the changes in Imperium Aeterna but like these features.

Edit: Found a(nother) hiccup with Endless Trouble, new version 1.0.5.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 3, 2016, 6:22:25 PM

i know that endless 2 is 4 days away from early access, but any chance for an update, my game crashes every time i try to start a match

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment