Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Fix] Missing Disharmony heroes for latest release 1.1.58

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 15, 2016, 4:36:57 PM

The current Steam version 1.1.58 is missing the following four heroes, which were originally released with the Disharmony DLC:

Mani Dar-Omnis

Lucrum Yoku

CUSO4 Ponders

Enil-Nex 8043

Here is a little more background on how I noticed this bug: https://www.games2gether.com/endless-space/forum/27-general/thread/21423-are-the-heroes-from-the-harmony-expansion-gone

To fix this, simply replace the hero.xml in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Endless Space\Public_xp1\Simulation with the following file:

Hero.xml (Right-Click and choose "Save Link as")

The fix includes all 82 heroes ever released for Endless Space, including the Endless Day hero Tarosh Emlek.

The Disharmony DLC is required for this fix to work.

IMPORTANT: To test the fix, I started several games and analyzed the save files to validate that the missing heroes are now in the general recruitment pool. I also received them several times as part of the three initial heroes. However, I did no long-term playtesting. So I would appreciate any feedback in case problems should occur related to this this fix.

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 years ago
Jun 4, 2017, 8:04:44 PM

Hello DrAtomic.

Even though your post is 8 months ago I really appreciate your work.

I just started to play Endless Space Disharmony a few days ago and I'll keep an eye on the implemented missing heroes.

(Installed your fix just today)

So thank you for your time to made an awesome game even better!

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment