Hello, this is an amazing game, quite frankly since purchasing this game last week, I've been playing it non-stop. One of the consistent issues that I constantly run into while playing this game is continuous crashing after long solo gameplay. I personally like sticking around long after 600 turns. But every single game that I've played over 600 turns, always seems to end abruptly. The one particular game that I'm playing now is currently at turn 2041 on a large 130*75 hexagon map, with 7 AI competitors. At around turn 1000 or so I ended up becoming a vassal to one of the AI. I spent many hours building my military force and nation in hopes of starting a surprise war and crushing my liege. But unfortunately, every time I click "surprise war" the game always crashes. I also tried to attack this problem another way, by clicking my regiment and sending them to attack his regiment to start the war that way, but same issue, instant crash. It's looking like the way I would like to play the game is not working and never have since I bought Humankind for PS5.