I've replayed this game from turn 15 on twice and it seems to hang in the same spot.  Either this has something to do with my ransacking neighbors or some other civ's activities.  Units get confused about their planned paths and think they have not moved.  Same goes for tech research.  Turn cannot be advanced.

In screenshot, note that the four armies have their orders and there's research in the queue.  The Next Turn button indicators show moves remain for armies and there's not tech selected.

*** MAJOR BUG REPORTING UI ISSUES on Edge browser.** 
-- Unable to diag files and screenshots as the workflow (continue button) just hangs
-- I was only able to report the bug by skipping those steps.  :(

***  I was able to get this to work with Chrome.  Might simply be confusion on color change of continue button going to white and seeming to be inactive, when clicking does seem to work many seconds later, irrespectively.

*** WTF, I've tried to load the files three times and it looked all set to go and then they were lost on submission.  Someone needs to get on this bug reporting UI, P1S1 -- Feedback from users is BROKEN.