Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Game hangs at end of turn
PC
Steam
4 months ago
Jul 6, 2024, 7:32:30 PM

Nothing weird.  I create Versailles.  Adjust build queues.  Move a couple of units.  Get his with a 3K surrender bills.  Boom, game won't advance to the next turn.   This is becoming so typical, it is making a great game unplayable.

Should mention, I'm using the Triple Alliance Mod pack.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
From the save gave, try and advance to a new turn. Make sure all mods are loaded. Not vanilla.
Step 2
I have tried on Chrome and Edge to add the files requested. Everytime I get them all ready,
Step 3
the Continue button is blue until I hover over it, then it's in operative or flakey
Step 4
If you want community help to report defects at high fidelity, you need to make it easy
Step 5
and fail-proof. It's nowhere near the latter.
General information
Category
Sub-category
Pending Turn/Crash
Freeze
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4449 - George Sand - Latest Version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by gkaufmann67?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jul 6, 2024, 7:36:35 PM
PC
Steam

I'm somewhere between mad and frustrated that (1) a game I love frequently fails like this. (how do you beat CIV when the game is in this shape); (2) diag available to user is non-existant.  (3) I CANNOT UPLOAD DIAG FILES because you big reporting workflow is *BUSTED*.  Don't make me gather up all the files and then have "Continue by inoperative.   This is not professional software engineering.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
see above
0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 9, 2024, 6:15:14 PM
PC
Steam

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
see above
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue