I just want to start out by saying I thoroughly enjoy playing Humankind, I have over 240 hours worth of play time. I eagerly want the developers to resolve these issues just so I and possibly others can get through a game.

What angers me about Humankind is 7 times out of 10 I can't finish a game due to what appears to be some type of late game glitch that causes the game to stop responding/progressing forward to the next turn. I am able to move my mouse around the map and access individual units and cities, however some actions that appear in the bottom right corner won't respond to the users actions and continuously present a 'loading wheel'. I am then forced to reload to that, or the previous turn which has a 50/50 chance of solving the issue and progressing to the next turn. Either way, within a few turns it usually happens again... (This is purely an issue I have encountered only in late games (Contemporary Era) when a lot more items are on the map). I'm aware the game was recently updated where the developers claimed to fixed some of theses things: 

• "Fixed an issue where the End Turn was blocked because of an uskippable mandatory action on a Army movement."

This was pulled from the update statement  from Humankind off of Steam about the patches they made and I believe what I am encountering closely resembles this. Sometimes its unit actions, city actions, or even the world congress events in the bottom right corner that always get hung up preventing progression.

I would also like to note that I have tried this game on multiple platforms (All exceeding the "Recommended" operation requirements) and I experience the same issues across the board. My systems are all up to date between the OS and Steam. The set ups I've used:

• MSI GF65 Thin 10UE
    i7-10750H, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
  • BrandApple
    Model NameMacBook Pro
    Screen Size13 Inches
    Hard Disk Size1 TB
    CPU ModelApple M1
    Ram Memory Installed Size8 GB
  • MSI Infinite Desktop / Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900KF 3.20 GHz
    Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable) / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

It would be nice to have this figured out, so I'm willing to provide more information if needed.