Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
World Generator Displays tiles with wrong visuals
PC
Steam
6 months ago
Mar 13, 2024, 1:39:24 PM

Hello,

since the George Sand Update my world generator displays some tiles wrongly. Especially the start of a river is now most often a mountain. They still have the same characteristics as normal, just different visuals.
Some natural wonders are also affected, missing tiles from them. Two pictures are attached with both of these cases.

I've tried a reinstall, which didn't help. I also checked some saves from September 2023 and those are also displaying the same issues.

System specs are:
CPU: Ryzen 7 7700X
GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XTX
RAM: 32GB DDR5

If you need any more information or certain files, let me know.

Greetings, Sagorbjorn

Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Content
Visual Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4449 - George Sand - Latest Version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Daarkarrow?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Bug filed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
ClankerBanker
Hello! Thank you very much for your report :) An issue was filed and is being investigated. Have a lovely day! ^^
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Aug 7, 2024, 5:20:38 PM
PC
Steam
1.0.26.4449 - George Sand - Latest Version

I have the same bug. Rocky Fields and river springs show up as mountains. This is very diorienting and makes the game borderline unplayable for me. Uninstalling did not resolve this issue.

​System specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT

RAM: 32GB DDR5

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
This glitch shows up whenever I load into a map. Creating a new save does not not resolve this issue
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue