Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

37986 Fame - Turn 111

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Feb 12, 2023, 9:58:32 AM

Something bad happen in this world ^^.  In the end everything got destroyed expect antartica and some pacific island ^^.

I could have finish the game before turn 100, but I wanted to trigger the pollution ending, but gave up near the 400k pollution.

Some deeds didn't triggered, So I am missing almost 1k fame due to that...

Most obious one, was the terra incognita fo antartica. Apparently  I was able to conquer it withouth setting foot on it ^^.

Second one were all the Mapping achievement. Especially the Imago Mundi that trigger when I finished mapping Australia, but only for my ally and vassal.
The ones for the other continents didn't even trigger. ( I postpone the satelite recovery until I had the map 100% discovered, but still no achievement)

Also, I couldn't stole the cultural wonder under construction from the IA. When I went and take a city with a wonder under construction, it didn't allow me to continue the construction (it wasn't even an option in the build menu), And the tile that the IA was constructing the wonder on got a visual issue (showing as the district the AI was building on, but the tile was empty and didn't get walled in  So that's around 500 fame that got lost...

The city once captured showing a visual glitch, and no cultural wonder buildable
I got also some issue with the fame awarded with my own cultural wonder, and with the nuclear testing. I might have gotten a bit more fame than I deserve from those.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 17, 2023, 8:54:54 PM

I went for a second run with the joseon.
I prematurely triggered the cultured land deeds. It cost me 15 fame. That's not much, but that would have been enought to get the next thousand with 38.001 fame ^^.

I also encountered a certain number of annoying bug that I would need to report.

Joseon Turn 111 TERRA INCOGNITA.ctr

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
Comment