Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Legacy Traits Designed around Public Ceremonies

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jun 10, 2024, 5:24:26 PM

I am a returning player. I haven't played since 2023, and I am very pleasantly surprised with all of the changes made with Humankind thus far! One change that really surprised me was the change to Public Ceremonies. I thought to myself when playing, "Wait... Public Ceremonies are actually good now?!?!"

So now that Public Ceremonies are pretty decent now, I think more legacy traits should be added or reworked into the game to expand upon Public Ceremonies.

Here is one example that I think would be a really nice way to make France in the Industrial age more interesting.

Make France's new Legacy trait...-50% industry cost on Symposium Public Ceremony-Symposium Public Ceremony now gives +60% science for 10 turns on city+5% Science on all cities

If I understand correctly, France in the Industrial era was designed and themed around The World Fair, and global Science Exhibitions. So I think this trait would be very thematically appropriate! I also think it would make Frances legacy trait more interesting. I've said many times that Legacy traits that just give flat bonuses to FIMS production are good to have, but not very interesting gameplay wise. And I'd like more of those kinds of legacy traits to be reduced, but not removed, and give another trait alongside it.

I would also like to see Public Ceremony based Legacy Traits applied to more current and future cultures. Not just France!

I really hope you, the Devs, continue to support Humankind! I am very surprised with all the progress made thus far! Thank you.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment