Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game works only when I host the lobby

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Aug 19, 2021, 9:34:42 AM

I've tried to play mulitplayer with some friends, but unfortunatetly I kept having an issue on connecting to multiplayer games.
If i join any of my friend's games and they start , the game gets stuck in loading screen then I get disconnected.
I've tried this many times by reinstalling and updating all drivers and disable my firewall. 
But then I thought of hosting a multiplayer just to see if the problem persists even though my computer won't be performing well if I do it.
Somehow the game has worked if I host the lobby and it runs totally fine. 
I wish there is a fix for this .

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 24, 2021, 2:50:27 AM

Yup having the same issue put in a support ticket (SEGA) and was referenced to come here. We have had an occasional game that doesn't auto disconnect me from the load in screen but would later kick me for the same error message. One difference though is even when I host a game after a period of time I would still get disconnected kicking only me from the game but friends would be still in the lobby.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Aug 24, 2021, 8:07:25 AM

I have the same problem and i really hope they fix it really fast because it's just ruin the game experience in multiplayer when you need to try during one and a half hour to run a multiplayer game

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment