Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

about the amount of resources

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Oct 3, 2021, 9:22:32 AM

I like to play on pangea map for various reasons but every time I play on this map, especially on the big maps, I always find that there are not enough resources. Even with last version. Game should offer us to adjust the resource frequency eg low, normal, abundant. Luxury resources are very important. Besides, when you can't find the resources for some units, you can't use the culture you chose in the early game efficiently. PLS MAKE A MOD

0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 6, 2021, 6:22:36 AM

We have a mod called More Resource Options that allows players to choose the density and distribution of luxury and strategic resources when they pick the settings for their map at the start of the game. The mod will place anything from very few resources to a lot of resources (there are six choices ranging from barren to rich), it allows you to spread them fairly evenly or have them tend to clump up, and you can change the level of one resource type (strategic or luxury) while keeping the other the same if you want. You can download it here (and you don't need to join the site or login to download): https://gc2021.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

We're open to suggestions about the mod, and would like feedback to know how it's working in other people's game. We've tested it in single and multiplayer.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Oct 7, 2021, 1:43:05 PM

I was waiting for such a mod to come out, I'm sure it will increase the enjoyment of the game, I will try it soon. Thank you so much

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment